Clickbait. Gotcha! 😉
Well, since you’re already here. I’ve got this shitty excuse for a list with random mumbo-jumbo that your brain is not even going to register. If these tips offend you, maybe you should not have watched too many Disney movies when you were younger. That being said, let us begin the list, mate.
1) Make sure that you are not ugly
Aite.. I know. You already are and it’s not your fault. It’s your parents but… The latter
steps help you just tackle that so don’t worry. I have no clue how lists work now.
Thanks to you.
2) Get those harry potter magic wands ready
And I do understand that if you are a guy and straight this option is pretty much out of the question
unless you’re gay or good at stealing your girlfriend’s makeup. But still, our third entry comes to the rescue.
3) Call your metrosexual closeted bisexual photographer friend (monkey with a DSLR)
If you can’t afford him or find him around, you can try that iPhone fag instead.. shit
camera, I guess.
4) Apply them filters
Get it? Filters? Get it? Get it? No? Die then.
5) Choose a caption (the more it doesn’t make sense, the better )
6) Upload the shit and wait for the likes to blow up (must ignore anyone who comments for a while to appear more scarce)
Conditional Step 7) Chances are you are way too hideous to be seen in public, in that case, try something creative.
You can choose to confuse people with creative props or angles or you may take photos in a group or at an angle where it is less obvious that you are hideous.
Note: This article is not a satire and is to be taken seriously. You may choose to get offended by it.